Hall: Halle 14/15 Stand: E30
TelemetryADCON Telemetry Headquarters are located in Klosterneuburg near Vienna, in Austria. This is where the R&D Team of ADCON designs and develops digital radios for data transfer, based on UHF and GSM/GPRS technology. What makes the ADCON solution unique is a range of unrivaled product features:
- unsurpassed user friendliness of its whole product line
- extremely low power consumption, using the smallest solar panels in the industry.
- extremely high receiver sensitivity, resulting in very high transmission distances,
- the networking capability of each long-range station, which can at the same time function as relay for others,
- the integration of all of these devices into one Telemetry Gateway, that can manage all of them,
- a powerful SCADA software, collecting, distributing, storing, processing and visualizing all of this data.
With all these features in place ADCON has gained a very strong position in many countries, being the market leader particularly in agricultural applications.
back to list
Adcon - Telemetry & AgroMET Instrumentation
What we offerSmart wireless telemetry solutions for meteorological, hydrographical and agro-meteorological purposes. Our expertise are solar powered systems, built around extremely compact and robust data loggers with integrated batteries and a choice of many communication options: UHF, GSM, GPRS or UMTS. The flexible ADCON concept supports the construction of small, mid or large scale networks to cover even entire provinces and countries, with networks consisting of well in excess of 1.000 stations. Stations within the same network can come in all kinds of configurations, from simple rain gauge stations to radar-level stations for flood warning to synoptical, professional weather stations for met offices.
- Equipment and software for process optimization